The program was one of the greatest professional and personal experiences I ever had.
– Csilla Fischer, Mental Health Facilitator delegation to Rwanda
Qualified professionals and students have a unique opportunity to upgrade and apply their knowledge, skills and intercultural competence, while making significant contributions to the development of capacity of local professionals, institutions and systems.
Let us inspire and empower you to apply your passion and skills to create positive change in the world!
Upcoming Trips (2017):
Upcoming Trips (2018):
- Jan 27-Feb 04: Mindful Self-Compassion (Vietnam)
- Feb 17-25: Mindful Self-Compassion (Kenya)
- Mar 03-10: Neonatal Care (Vietnam)
- Mar 03-10: Emergency Cardiac Care (Vietnam)
- Mar 10-18: Neonatal Care (Rwanda)
- Jun 03-23: Drama-Based Education (Rwanda)
- Jun 16-23: Trauma Treatment (Rwanda)
- Jun 24-Jul 14: Drama-Based Education (Rwanda)