The program was one of the greatest professional and personal experiences I ever had.
– Csilla Fischer, Mental Health Facilitator delegation to Rwanda
Qualified professionals and students have a unique opportunity to upgrade and apply their knowledge, skills and intercultural competence, while making significant contributions to the development of capacity of local professionals, institutions and systems.
Let us inspire and empower you to apply your passion and skills to create positive change in the world!
Upcoming Programs (2018):
- Jan 27-Feb 4: Mindful Self-Compassion (Vietnam)
- Feb 17-25: Mindful Self-Compassion (Kenya)
- Mar 3-10: Neonatal Care (Vietnam)
- Mar 3-10: Emergency Cardiac Care (Vietnam)
- Jun 2-17: Drama-Based Education (Rwanda)
- Jun 16-23: Trauma Treatment (Rwanda)
- Jun 23-30: Global Mental Health Conference (Rwanda)
- Jul 21-28: Neonatal Care (Vietnam)
- Jul 21-August 4: Global Health Practicum (Rwanda)
- Jul 21-August 11: Global Health Practicum (Rwanda)
- Jul 29-Aug 18: Women & Leadership Service-Learning (Rwanda)
- Sep 22-29: Neonatal Care (Vietnam)
- Sep 29-Oct 7: Neonatal Care & COINN Africa Conference (Rwanda)
- Nov 3-10: Women & Leadership Study Tour (Vietnam)
- Nov 3-11: NBCC-I Counseling Institute (Rwanda)
- Nov 10-17: Trauma Treatment (Rwanda)
- Dec 1-8: Neonatal Care (Vietnam)
- Dec 8-15: NBCC-I Counseling Institute (Vietnam)