Are you passionate about trauma-related disorders and would like to develop new competencies in a unique multicultural environment? Have you dreamed of visiting Rwanda to learn about the country’s miraculous recovery after the 1994 genocide and ongoing efforts in reconciliation, nation building and trauma treatment?
We invite international professionals and students interested in trauma treatment to travel to Rwanda, enjoy cultural and thematic introductions, and join Rwandan clinicians and students in a training workshop on Multicultural Trauma Treatment.
The program has been approved by NBCC for NBCC Credit (38 CE contact hours). ITTC and GEI are solely responsible for all aspects of the program. NBCC Approval No. SP-2700.
- Learn about trauma within a multicultural context.
- Experience a high-level, specialized training that will enrich your practice and expand your skill set.
- Gain invaluable intercultural competence relevant to your profession.
- Share your knowledge and gain new insight through a unique African perspective on mental health.
- Explore an exciting destination and immerse yourself in the culture of your hosts.