What are Cookies
Cookies are small data files that websites store on your hard drive or in device memory to enable them to remember information on your browsing activity.
Please note that we do not store any individual data from our cookies; we simply use the information to understand user trends.
Type of cookies used
Those cookies are required for the operation of our website as they enable basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website.
- __cfduid/1-year gooverseas.com: Used by the content network, Cloudflare, to identify trusted web traffic.
- __cfduid/1-year ionicframework.com: Used by the content network, Cloudflare, to identify trusted web traffic.
- CookieConsent/1-year global-engagement.org: Stores the user’s cookie consent state for the current domain.
- JSESSIONID/Session nr-data.net: Preserves users states across page requests.
- wordpress_test_cookie/Session global-engagement.org: Used to check if the user’s browser supports cookies.
They help us to understand user interactions with our website by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- __distillery/1-year global-engagement.org: This cookie is used in context with a video-player, so that if the visitor is interrupted while viewing video content, the cookie remembers where to start the video when the visitor reloads the video.
- Loglevel/Persistent global-engagement.org: Collects data on visitor interaction with the website’s video-content. This data is used to make the website’s video-content more relevant towards the visitor.
- Wistia/Persistent global-engagement.org: Used by the website to track the visitor’s use of video-content. The cookie roots from Wistia, which provides video-software to websites.
They are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third-party advertisers.
- TabId/Session facebook.com
- Vuid/2 years vimeo.com: Collects data on the user’s visits to the website, such as which pages have been read.
- wistia-http2-push-disabled/1 day wistia.com: Collects data on visitor interaction with the website’s video-content. This data is used to make the website’s video-content more relevant towards the visitor.
How to manage cookies
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can delete existing cookies from your browser. You can also edit your browser options to choose not to receive cookies in the future.