Rwanda is a progressive global leader in its recovery from 1994 genocide against the Tutsi. Rwanda has demonstrated in this recovery process how to be on the front line of environmentalism, gender equality, economic growth and increased access to health care for the majority of its population. Leadership within communities, polities, congregations, organizations and homes requires the capacity to think beyond immediate context, which Rwanda has exemplified.
Leaders require their own inspiration in order to sustain themselves and their capacity to continue to work towards their vision while supporting those around them. Rwanda is the perfect place to rejuvenate, learn from other leaders, and to be inspired.
This program is designed for organizational leaders, small business owners/self-employed, community leaders, political leaders, household leaders, congregation leaders, and for any other individual who may not necessarily be interested to be leading others but who is pursuing their own spiritual, occupational or personal path.
- Learn about the country’s history and the collective leadership within the community.
- Experience a successful African society that will inspire you and expand your ideas about leadership.
- Gain invaluable intercultural competence.
- Share your knowledge and gain new insight through a unique African perspective.
- Explore an exciting destination and immerse yourself in the culture of your hosts.
Video on trauma treatment in Rwanda
- Feel safe and secure walking the streets of its modern, green capital
- A place where zero tolerance for corruption really means zero tolerance
- One of the most gender-progressive parliaments in the world
- Globally admired for its achievements in healthcare and education
- Just a stone’s throw away from world-class tourism activities like tracking endangered mountain gorillas
Welcome to Rwanda, a great development success story in today’s world.
The following in-country arrangements are included in the experience:
- Accommodation in high-range hotels
- In-country transportation for the delegation
- Meals during program activities with one nonalcoholic drink each
- Program-related activity and entrance fees
- Full-time delegation management and guiding
- 24/7 emergency support from our local program office
Not included are the transportation to/from the destination (including international airfare and taxes), visas, travel and medical insurance, immunizations, some of the meals, alcoholic and additional nonalcoholic drinks, personal expenses and other extras.
US $3,250 to $4,950
- Program costs (sharing room basis): US $4,950 (4-5 guests)
- Program costs (sharing room basis): US $4,400 (6-7 guests)
- Program costs (sharing room basis): US $3,650 (8-9 guests)
- Program costs (sharing room basis): US $3,250 (10+ guests)
- Single occupancy supplement: US $558
- Optional mountain gorilla extension: US $2,750 (sharing room basis)
- Single occupancy supplement for the optional extension: US $160
- Program itinerary: PDF download