Beyond our primary intervention sectors, we regularly engage in other areas of Social Impact, whether it is in the social sciences, the natural sciences or other disciplines.
Interested stakeholders typically approach us with their ideas for research, education & training, practice or advocacy, and, together, we then determine the viability of the proposed initiative.
Opportunities for international students, faculty and professionals:
- Collaborative research initiatives
- Research fellowships (unpaid)
- Project-specific research practica
- Community outreach and education programs for underserved populations
- Faculty-led programs for groups of students who wish to engage in high-impact service-learning or community-engaged learning activities